Hearing someone talk about tree services makes it obvious they are talking about doing work on trees, but what are the tree services specifically? Not only that, but how do these tree services apply specifically to you and your landscape? Here are 5 tree services that any tree care professional should be able to provide you.
- Tree Trimming: Keeping a tree to size is an important part of a tree’s health, since fewer natural competitors will limit it from growing too large. Hiring tree services will keep your tree well-sized and healthy.
- Tree Removal: Sometimes trees can be problematic and start causing damage to things around them. A professional will be able to remove that tree for you.
- Stump Grinding: After a tree has been cut down the stump will need to be dealt with. Stump grinding will allow you to reduce the stump enough that you can cover it up without having to pull the whole thing out (which can be incredibly hard and requires a lot of power).
- Storm Cleanup: A storm can throw branches, debris, and even entire trees all over. The average person does not have the equipment to deal with an entire tree on its side, so hiring tree services is a necessity after a massive storm.
- Lot Clearing: Similar to a storm, but human caused, doing a large amount of yard work may end with a ton of trees on the ground. Tree services can come and help you dispose of the trees.
There are a lot of tree related things that tree services can help you with. Of course, every place has its specialties, but maintaining and clearing trees are a staple of tree services.